TrainingMeals LLC Terms of Service
Date of Last Revision: June 6th, 2020
All users of TrainingMeals LLC services or services of its affiliates must be an adult 18 years of age or older (except as provided in Paragraph 7 below), and by clicking “Accept” acknowledges receipt, understanding and agreement to the following information, terms and conditions:
- To consult a physician prior to beginning any exercise or diet program. TrainingMeals LLC, its principals, employees, agents, coaches, representatives or any other individual or entity actually or apparently affiliated with TrainingMeals LLC are not licensed physicians or medical providers. In no way should the information provided by TrainingMeals LLC be considered medical advice, and at all times the advice of a medical professional supersedes recommendations from TrainingMeals LLC. TrainingMeals LLC assumes no responsibility for the improper use of, and self-diagnosis using, the information conveyed as part of the nutritional coaching program.
- The information contained in the nutritional coaching program of TrainingMeals LLC is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to act as a substitute for the advice provided by your own physician, or other medical professional. Only your doctor can determine what is healthy, right or safe for you. Clients who fail to consult their physician(s) prior to starting a diet or exercise program expressly assume the risk of any adverse effects.
- None of the information provided by TrainingMeals LLC is intended to be a treatment protocol for any disease or medical condition, but rather is offered to provide information and choices regarding nutritional and diet support. The prior results reported are not in any way guaranteed and may not occur in all individuals. TrainingMeals LLC provides its services on an “as is” basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to its information, website, promotional materials, articles, blog posts, advertorials, nutritional coaching or any other information conveyed. Please consult your own physician or health care provider about the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your own symptoms or medical conditions, if they exist.
- TrainingMeals LLC shall not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of its services. These services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided by TrainingMeals LLC has not been evaluated by the FTC, FDA or any other governmental, regulatory, industry or professional agency. Use of the nutritional and/or exercise information provided by TrainingMeals LLC is at the sole choice and risk of the client. TrainingMeals LLC is not responsible, nor liable, for any harm or injury resulting from the use of the information provided by TrainingMeals LLC (including but not limited to, any allergic reactions, injuries or other occurrences). Always consult your doctor before making any changes to your exercise, diet or nutrition program. If you choose not to obtain the consultation, advice and consent of your physician while using any information provided by TrainingMeals LLC, you are agreeing to accept full responsibility for your actions.
- TrainingMeals LLC cannot and does not guarantee any specific results. All payments made to TrainingMeals LLC are final and non-refundable.
- Any person under the age of 18 years old requires the written consent of a parent or guardian prior to working with any TrainingMeals LLC employees or agents.
- I have read the foregoing and fully understand the need for me to consult with my own medical practitioners prior to beginning this program. Further I release and indemnify TrainingMeals LLC from any and all claims arising out of my use of Training Meals’ services. I understand that any payment I make to TrainingMeals LLC is final and non-refundable.